The waste containers are made of steel lamina 1,5 mm shell sheet thickness and 2 mm bottom sheet thickness. Additional hot-dip galvanisation, in accordance with EN ISO 1461:2009, after the complete welding and integration of all metal parts.
• It is shaped as a frustum of a pyramid for easy disposal of waste.
• Heavy duty, independent, auto-dirigible with metal rim and solid rubber casing for silent rolling of the container. Ø200 mm and load durability at least 205 kg each.
• Containers can be painted with electrostatic paint RAL type in colors of your choice.
• Possibility of logos placement or adhesive with ownership data.
CERTIFICATES OF APPROPRIATENESS
• Certificate of quality management system, ISO 9001:2015.
• Certificate of environmental management, ISO 14001:2015.
• Certificate of occupational health and safety management system, BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
• Decleration of Conformity, CE and 2000/14/EC.
• Standards and specifications, ΕΝ 840-2:2012, ΕΝ 840-5:2012, ΕΝ 840-6:2012.
• Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials, EN ISO 3834-4:2005.
• Qualified welders according to EN ISO 9606-1:2013.
• Wheel performance requirements according to EN 840-5:2012.
• Certificate of volume measurement verification, EVETAM S.A.
• Measuring of galvanized coating thickness according to EN ISO 1461:2009.