All lids are available in the full list of RAL colors.
Metal (240 L)
Metallic special two-wheeled Litter Bins.
The combination of the metal body and the metal cover is specially designed for the temporary storage of oils and thermal waste. Ideal for placement on boats, in places where heavy bins are loaded, at service stations and where there are specific safety standards for fire protection.
The metal body resists high levels of vandalism as well as the metal cover attached to the main body of the bucket with a steel plate to lock, providing resistance and fire resistance. Buckets are available in galvanized or electrostatically colored RAL option.
The buckets are made in accordance with the European standard EN 840 made of 1,2 mm thick steel body and 1,2 mm cap with additional hot dip galvanizing according to EN ISO 1461:2009.
CERTIFICATES OF APPROPRIATENESS
• Certificate of quality management system, ISO 9001:2015.
• Certificate of environmental management, ISO 14001:2015.
• Certificate of occupational health and safety management system, BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
• Decleration of Conformity, CE and 2000/14/EC.
• Standards and specifications, ΕΝ 840-2:2012, ΕΝ 840-5:2012, ΕΝ 840-6:2012.
• Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials, EN ISO 3834-4:2005.
• Qualified welders according to EN ISO 9606-1:2013.
• Measuring of galvanized coating thickness according to EN ISO 1461:2009.